Helping your dog to recover, so you can relax.
Separation anxiety is one of the most common and most difficult challenges dog guardians encounter. It can develop at any age, and happen to any dog. The worry and stress that accompanies having a dog with separation anxiety can be overwhelming, leaving dog guardians feeling hopeless when it comes to leaving their dog.
Luckily, we’re able to lead stressed out dog guardians through a proven, gradual process to help their dogs feel comfortable while left alone.
How Does Separation Anxiety Training Work?
The Initial Consult
During our 60-90 minute Zoom meeting, we’ll discuss your dog’s separation anxiety, your specific goals, and perform an initial alone time assessment to establish our starting point. By the end of our meeting, you’ll have a firm understanding of the process, and we’ll discuss next steps for your tailored plan.
Getting to Work
After the initial consultation, we’ll get you started with regular training activities designed to help your dog relax when it comes to your departure. Tailored to your dog’s needs and the specifics of your home & departure, you’ll be supported every step of the way.
For the duration of your program, we’ll meet at regular intervals to discuss your dog’s progress, perform a reassessment of your dog’s phobias, and set you up for the following week.
Join a community of supportive dog guardians who have been in your shoes.
Separation Anxiety Training Packages
Alone & Alright – Separation Anxiety Training Program
6 weeks of targeted, focused training to get you your freedom back!
- Week 1 –45 minute 1 on 1 Alone Time Assessment AND completion of a semi private 60 minute Success with Separation Anxiety Training coaching session to plan out your various training scenarios based on your goals ( dinner out, a coffee with friends, a gym workout etc), adding departure cues, management and how to avoid common pitfalls. You’ll leave knowing exactly what your dog’s benchmark time is, how to set success criteria and how you’ll proceed with the training the very next day!
- Week 2 – 5: Once a week, 30 minute reassessments with integration of departure cues based on your dog’s progress
- Week 6 – 40 minute hand off session and the option to join the Separation Anxiety Success Community so that you can continue your dog’s training with support
- 25 – 30 customized departure training plans, generated for your dog specifically, 4 – 5 x a week over course of the program
- Support via text or email, with weekly small group “office hours” to trouble shoot any issues
- Video assessment review 3 – 4 times a week
- An ebook to help dispel those separation anxiety myths and other not so helpful tips.
- Payment Plans available – request here.
Additional options available upon completion of a 6 week plan, as needed.
Initial Consultation & Alone Time Assessment ONLY
During this 70 min consultation, we will meet virtually (zoom) to:
- Discuss your dog’s separation anxiety behaviours, including dispelling common misconceptions and myths
- Review foundations and requirements of successful separation anxiety treatment plans
- Conduct an initial alone time assessment and observation of your dog
- Outline next steps for separation anxiety treatment training
- A recording of the consultation and transcript is yours to keep (does not include a training plan).
Clients who choose to proceed with the 6 week training plan within 10 days after completing their consultation will have the consultation fee credited towards the full package, with 5 weeks of training.
Ready to solve your dog’s separation anxiety?
“We owe it all to Tasha. She seriously helped our family out so much, but more importantly Grizz. We have learned so much from our sessions. Her knowledge and love for dogs goes above and beyond anything we ever expected. Tasha changed our lives, gave us hope, and brought back my sanity.”
– Whitney & Grizzwald