We spend the dedicated time with your puppy to get you the training results and potty training established in a fraction of the time.
Make the most of their critical development periods and get the support you need to raise a puppy you can be proud of.
How Puppy Board & Train Works
The Initial Consult
During our consultation, we’ll learn about your puppy, discuss training goals, and get you started with essential information for living with a puppy. Together we’ll determine whether your puppy is well suited for board and train and if so, schedule their stay.
Getting to Work
We’ll get them started building confidence and trust on their very first day. You get videos and reports cards for your pup’s day at school, so you’ll know exactly how they are progressing each day.
Maintaining Your Puppy's Behaviour
Most importantly, we’ll make sure you’re able to maintain your puppy’s good behaviour as soon as they get home. We work with you to ensure you have the necessary knowledge and skills to transfer what they’ve learned to your home and lifestyle. BONUS: With access to our library of tutorials and lifetime access to classes and workshops, we’ll be with you every step of the way as you’re raising your puppy.
What makes our Puppy Board and Train different?
We are one of the only puppy board and train programs in Ontario offering:
- An exclusive & dedicated program: we only accept no more than 3 puppies at a time to ensure they get the attention and training they need
- A training partner for the lifetime of your dog: with our ultimate board and train programs you receive access to several training classes a month, our full education library, and registration in age appropriate classes
- Our program and approach is based on the Puppy Start Right program by board certified veterinary behaviourist Dr. Kenneth Martin
- Karen Pryor Academy Certified Trainer, adhering to a code of ethics and conduct on humane training. 100% force free, positive reinforcement training methods only. No shock, prong or e-collars ever.
Choose from a little boost or the ultimate lifetime package.
The Ultimate Puppy Board and Train
Skip the sleepless nights, potty training hurdles and the stress of common puppy pitfalls with our exclusive program.
21 days living with a trainer PLUS 4 private lessons for you
AND – because animals grow up and change, we partner with you for training support for the lifetime of your dog.
- 90 minute consultation to equip you with the knowledge for living with and preparing for your puppy.
- 3 weeks (21 Days) living with a certified trainer with multiple training sessions per day, and field trips for socialization and confidence building
- 4 private weekly lessons and coaching so you can maintain your puppy’s new behaviours
- Daily updates & videos during their stay, plus written summary progress report
- Visits may be arranged to bond with your puppy
PLUS! We are with you every step of the way, throughout the lifetime of your dog with:
- Lifetime acesss to our complete on demand courses: Puppy to Adult Dog life skills, Leash Walking Pro & Reliable Recall, to support you as your puppy grows ($900 value)
- Trainer in your pocket – support via text for 6 months
- Additional days/lessons may be requested at additional cost.
The Puppy Boost – Board and Train
A jump start for your puppy to establish good patterns and introduction to training from the beginning. Plus, weekly lessons to keep you both on track during this critical time.
14 days living with a trainer PLUS 4 private lessons for you.
- 1 x 90 minute consultation to equip you with the essential knowledge for living and preparing for your puppy
- 14 days living with a certified trainer
- We establish potty training routines, commence handling and foundation behaviours.
- Critical socialization and exposure field trips
- Daily updates and videos during your puppy’s stay.
You and your pup will continue your training success with
- 4 weekly lessons
- Access to a complete on demand puppy program to keep your training on track
- Additional days or private lessons may be added (not included in package cost).
“We started working with Tasha when our British Bulldog, Miss Mable, was about 5 months old. Within a session we were working on basic commands and addressing pressing issues (potty training!). As COVID lifted and we started to go out more, alone time and separation anxiety also became a concern. With Tasha’s support and her compassionate, methodical systems, it was a straightforward process to ensure she was calm when we left. Mable is now a happy, confident teenager who loves to walk, cuddle and play with respect. We will continue to work with Tasha throughout Mable’s life to ensure ongoing progress and fun. Thank you Fearless Tails!”
We were looking for a trainer that we could work with over multiple sessions to help with our Bernedoodle pup Seba’s adolescent phase. We wanted to focus on leash walking (our pup was pulling the leash A LOT), how to greet visitors (especially since we haven’t had many because of COVID) and recall. The meet & greet with Tasha was super helpful – I immediately felt comfortable that we would be working with her and felt confident that we would make progress on our areas of focus. Tasha provided useful tips and tricks for us to use as a family and was willing to answer questions throughout and adjust the training plan as needed. In addition, working with Tasha over the course of a few months enabled us to see Seba’s progress and prioritize what we wanted to work on for our final sessions. Would highly recommend working with Tasha and Fearless Tails for your training needs!
Working with Tasha was such a wonderful experience. She is very positive, organized, caring, truly knowledgeable and understands dogs’ behaviours and everything. She taught and provided my family lots of information and techniques which really helped us understand our pup.( From puppy to adolescent phase) We are looking forward to work with her more in the future.
Thank you, Tasha.
From helping us work on loose leash walking, training to accept ear drops, guidance with picky eating and absolutely everything in between, Tasha’s knowledge and endless patience has been the key to our successful training with Piper so far. To say we are grateful is an understatement.
Even though we’ve adopted many adult dogs, we needed help with our new rescue puppy. Tasha gave us the knowledge and guidance we needed to improve Rufus’ recall, leash manners on busy roads and to reduce his separation anxiety as he got used to his new home.