Private dog training for dog guardians in Mississauga, Ontario, and around the world.
Fearless Tails provides dog training services tailored to the dedicated dog guardian and their specific needs.
Spend More Time Enjoying Your Dog And Less Time Managing Their Behaviour.
Whether you’re struggling with basic manners or a more serious behaviour concern like leash reactivity, we know how frustrating it can feel. We’ll help you turn those feelings of frustration and worry into a sense of accomplishment knowing you’re finally getting on top of your dog’s behaviour.
In-person dog training available in Mississauga, Prince Edward County, & Oakville, Ontario.
Virtual training available for dedicated dog guardians around the world.
Give your dog a 5-Star Behaviour Boost!
Designed for dogs of any age, our private training services are catered to your dog and specific situation. We’ll work with you one-on-one to effectively transform your dog or puppy’s behaviour without the use of fear, pain, or intimidation.
Why Choose Private Training with Fearless Tails?
Get a full picture of your dog’s behaviour and how to proceed
Training tailored to your lifestyle and dog’s individual needs
Video Tutorials & Guides
Gain access to our library of tutorials to help you progress
Support in Your Pocket
Direct access to a professional trainer for the duration of your program via WhatsApp.
Humane, Positive Reinforcement Methods
Effective training with your dog’s emotional and physical well-being in mind
Private Training Options – THIS SERVICE IS NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE, REOPENING MARCH 2023.
Begin your private training with a Behaviour Consultation. All consultations include the following:
- 1.5 hour in depth review and assessment of your dog’s behaviour
- Written training plan
- Customized training guide with exercises to do with your dog
- Video training tutorials for your reference
- A written transcript of the consultation for your records.
- Our Location (Bloomfield, Prince Edward County) or Virtual: $175 CDN
- In Your Home: $250 CDN
All prices in Canadian dollars and subject to HST.
Private Training Packages
If you’d like more support after your consultation, we’re here to help you acheive your goals.
Choose from an intensive, accelerated path where we do the hard work for you, or opt for weekly lessons where you do most of the training.
All prices are subject to HST. Mileage may apply outside of our service area .
Training Done For YouDay Training
- This is an accelerated path to better behaviour, because we do the training for you! Perfect for busy dog guardians who may not have the time but know just how important training is!
- 3 x 40 minute sessions per week (12 sessions total)
- 20 minute coaching session per week so you can maintain what your dog has learned
- Weekly written training plan
- Instructional training tutorial videos to help you become even more savvy dog guardian
- Support via text for one month after your program concludes.
- Valid for 7 weeks from first session.
Weekly TrainingGuided In-Person or Virtual
- You feel comfortable doing most of the training on your own, then this is the package for you. We will teach you how to train and maintain your dog’s behaviour.
- Virtual or in person option
- 1 x 45 minute session per week
- weekly training plan with instructions on how to build then maintain your dog’s behaviour.
- Feedback between sessions via video submission, and a library of tutorials for your reference
- Support via text during your program.
- Valid for 7 weeks from first session.
Single LessonIn-Person or Virtual
- Best for simpler training, once you’re done your consultation and you to ensure that you’ve understood the training recommendations. Or, book this session as a follow up after your training package is completed.
- One single follow up session to guide your progress through your training plan.
- In person or virtual option
- Notes from the session are included
- Not available for reactivity or aggression cases.
Ready for a behaviour boost?
All the pulling on leash…
Barking and lunging at dogs on leash…
Jumping on friends and family
Not coming when called…
Struggling with frustrating behaviours
What if you could…
Enjoy a walk and have an engaged dog?
Feel comfortable taking your dog for a walk without an explosion?
Have guests over without having to apologize for your dog?
Feel confident about letting your dog off-leash?
Give them healthy alternatives to frustrating behaviours?
Ready for a Behaviour Boost?
“We started working with Tasha when our British Bulldog, Miss Mable, was about 5 months old. Within a session we were working on basic commands and addressing pressing issues (potty training!). As COVID lifted and we started to go out more, alone time and separation anxiety also became a concern. With Tasha’s support and her compassionate, methodical systems, it was a straightforward process to ensure she was calm when we left. Mable is now a happy, confident teenager who loves to walk, cuddle and play with respect. We will continue to work with Tasha throughout Mable’s life to ensure ongoing progress and fun. Thank you Fearless Tails!”
We were looking for a trainer that we could work with over multiple sessions to help with our Bernedoodle pup Seba’s adolescent phase. We wanted to focus on leash walking (our pup was pulling the leash A LOT), how to greet visitors (especially since we haven’t had many because of COVID) and recall. The meet & greet with Tasha was super helpful – I immediately felt comfortable that we would be working with her and felt confident that we would make progress on our areas of focus. Tasha provided useful tips and tricks for us to use as a family and was willing to answer questions throughout and adjust the training plan as needed. In addition, working with Tasha over the course of a few months enabled us to see Seba’s progress and prioritize what we wanted to work on for our final sessions. Would highly recommend working with Tasha and Fearless Tails for your training needs!
Working with Tasha was such a wonderful experience. She is very positive, organized, caring, truly knowledgeable and understands dogs’ behaviours and everything. She taught and provided my family lots of information and techniques which really helped us understand our pup.( From puppy to adolescent phase) We are looking forward to work with her more in the future.
Thank you, Tasha.
I can’t say enough about Tasha—her training and coaching (for the humans) are second to none. Vega is a young pup with lots of energy that sometimes goes over the top. She also resource guards, which can be scary. Tasha shared ideas with me about how to deal with these scenarios and offers some really useful ideas that help me in the heat of the moment. Of course, we still have work to do, but I feel more prepared that I’ve ever been. She didn’t make me feel badly that we didn’t know the basics, but met everyone in the class where we were at. It is a validating and supportive experience. For a virtual class, I felt so connected. I also really like that we get access to the videos and Facebook page even after class is over! The feedback she gives on training videos is worth the class alone. I wouldn’t hesitate to reach out to her again or take another class—I only wish she were next door so I could thank her in person!
Tasha from Fearless Tails really understands dogs. One challenge we had was finding a trainer that really cared for our pups. A trainer that didn’t use force like electronic collars or any other collars that hurt the dogs. We were seeking help with barking, teaching our dog to be calm and not reactive. She helped build our dogs trust in us. I learned so much and can’t wait to start working with Tasha and our second little guy. We are so lucky to have Tasha as our dog trainer (human trainer really). If you need any dog help she is the one to call. Thank you!
Essential to a well-adjusted, happy, & confident dog.
In an unregulated industry such as dog training, it’s important to understand the facts around methodology and the effects on your dog’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
Both the Canadian Veterinary Medical Association and American Veterinary Society of Animal Behavior have released statements addressing the benefits of humane training methods, and the unintended fallout of more “traditional” methods.