Family Dog training for busy parents and kids in Mississauga, Brampton, Etobicoke & Oakville, Ontario, and around the world.
We know that taking on the mega-job of parenting kids AND a dog together is NOT easy! Families need specialized training tailor-made just for them. And that’s EXACTLY what we offer.
Our Family Dog Private Training program is customized to get EVERYONE involved.
You’ll get all the tools and support you need to get your kids on board, your dog in check and the whole family playing for the same team! It’s fun, effective and 100% positive!
7 Fun & Interactive Training Sessions
- Orientation session plus 6 private training sessions
- Master ONE totally achievable training skill every week
- Put your new skills to use where you need it most!
- Involve your WHOLE family in the training – YES! Kids too.
- Work with a certified professional trainer, Sarah Wolfe or Tasha Shaw-Verbic.
Weekly Coaching Support
- Stay on track with a recap of your session
- Watch videos that coach you through the skills you’ve learned
- Play FUN games that don’t even feel like training
- Feel confident that you’re on the right path!
- Support via WhatsApp for the duration of your program
VIDEO TRAINING RESOURCES – FOR THE KIDS TOO!
- The parents’ program has all the most important skills for raising kids and a dog together
- The kids’ program is a “Special Agent Center” where they’ll have so much fun they won’t even know they’re learning!
- AND there’s even “in a nutshell” videos to help keep other family members and the key people in your lives (babysitters, friends etc) on the same page.
Whether you want to get ahead of the game with your family dog or you’re struggling to keep your head above water, our family dog private training program has EVERYTHING you need to look like a PRO, and actually ENJOY doing it.
How Does The Family Dog Program Work?
The Initial Consult
During our 25 minute meeting, we’ll learn about your dog & family, and get you started with essential information for managing a dog and children. By the end of our meeting, you’ll have a firm understanding of our path ahead.
Getting to Work
We’ll get you set up with everything you need to start the Family Dog Program, including setting up a schedule for your training sessions
Family Dog Program Pricing
Ready to get your family started?
Did you know…
77% of children involved in dog bite incidents are bitten by dogs they know.
This doesn’t have to be the case though! The Family Dog helps kids learn how to behave properly around the family dog. Using fun games, child training activities, and an engaging learning experience, we’ll get the whole family participating.
Get the kids & dog training together:
Exciting workshops & classes for your kids & dog!
Offered as weekend or weekly classes, these funshops are jam-packed with the basic skills, super cool tricks PLUS… fun games to keep both four and two-legged kids entertained! EVERY week they will learn something new and exciting – while building an amazing bond together along the way!
Why just send your kids when you can send your dog, too?
With five individually themed days (Basic skills, Tricks, Rally, Agility and Scent–work) every day is fresh and exciting. Plus, the kids and pups will not only come home tired, but with tons of new skills too.
This camp is maxed out with games, skills, dog sports, competitions, and activities keeping everyone entertained all day!